Training and Treatment
Chipping away at health care costs by improving the health of our local citizens.
– Developing special clinics to deal with the two leading causes of preventable death, disease and disability in the United States: Obesity and Tobacco Abuse.
– Clinics will educate, encourage, and closely follow the progress of these particular patients and report back to the primary physician on the success or failure of the patient in the program.
Project Committee Participants:
– One Health Ohio: Administrative person and physician.
– Local Grocers: who will provide specialty sections with the least expensive, healthy foods, for diabetics and obese persons.
– A Dietician who can assist the Grocers.
– YMCAs and School Officials: Making space available for exercise programs.
– A local Pharmacy Representative: to make available Nicotine withdrawal agents at affordable costs.