As Seen In / Heard On
From the Newsroom
- 40 Days of Prayer for Congress
- May 2, 2019
- Sports Betting: The Basics
- May 1, 2019
- 78-Year-Old Veteran Sent to Prison, Fined $130K for Digging Ponds on Property Under Obama EPA Ruling
- April 26, 2019
- Smoking Strong Pot Daily Raises Psychosis Risk, Study Finds
- March 20, 2019
The Public Square®TPS60: Ground Breaking of The American Mission Center TPS 60 min: Independence Day 1970 TPS 2 min: Declaration of Independence: Who Really Wrote It? TPS 2 min: Declaration of Independence: What Does it Say? TPS 2 min: The Public Square® App TPS 2 min: Want All Access to The Public Square®? TPS 2 min: I’ve Got This! View More +
- For The Common Good
- Why so breathless?
- By Dave Zanotti
- Why is it that political candidates for national office are all so breathless in their attempts to impress the national media pundits? Consider the Democrat debates. It just seems like every candidate is trying to outshine the next and to… Read more ›
- The Philosophy of Science and Medicine
- The Oldest Generation, Part Two
- By Dr. Charles McGowen
- In the previous blog I posited the notion that today’s elder population, of which I am part, will probably be the last one to set records for longevity in the 21st century. I already have pointed out the first of… Read more ›
Who We Are
We have studied liberty for a lifetime. The formal organization of the Roundtable was established in 1980. We do the work of public policy as a non-profit, non-partisan mission to America. Our goal is to reach all people with the message of true liberty. We believe in the promise of America as articulated in the Declaration of Independence and established in the Constitution built upon the consent of the governed. We endeavor to help people rediscover the principles upon which that promise stands.
Learning more about how we do this day to day takes some time. We invite you to search through this website as well as our media outreach at thepublicsquare.com to discover more. Please direct your questions here. We welcome your inquiry.