As Seen In / Heard On
From the Newsroom
- 2 million US teens are vaping marijuana, survey finds
- September 18, 2018
- Pennsylvania Agency Goes Around Legislature to Impose Gender Ideology
- September 10, 2018
- Americans are changing their relationship with Facebook
- September 6, 2018
- Ohio Issue One: A Quick Fix that Fails
- August 30, 2018
- Facebook Ballot Amendment in Ohio
- August 27, 2018
- POLL: Democrats More Positive About Socialism Than Capitalism
- August 24, 2018
- Solzhenitsyn at Harvard Revisited
- August 17, 2018
- For The Common Good
- Why not Impeach Kavanaugh?
- By Dave Zanotti
- Let us presume that every allegation brought forward regarding Judge Kavanaugh’s behavior as a 17-year old minor is true or considered true enough to stop the Kavanaugh nomination to the Supreme Court. If such is the case, and the Senate… Read more ›
Who We Are
We have studied liberty for a lifetime. The formal organization of the Roundtable was established in 1980. We do the work of public policy as a non-profit, non-partisan mission to America. Our goal is to reach all people with the message of true liberty. We believe in the promise of America as articulated in the Declaration of Independence and established in the Constitution built upon the consent of the governed. We endeavor to help people rediscover the principles upon which that promise stands.
Learning more about how we do this day to day takes some time. We invite you to search through this website as well as our media outreach at thepublicsquare.com to discover more. Please direct your questions here. We welcome your inquiry.