As Seen In / Heard On
From the Newsroom
- Woman who wants to transition 7-y-o son James Younger into girl loses latest court battle
- February 7, 2020
- Wells Fargo, Fifth Third Bank halt contributions to Florida scholarship program that funds anti-LGBTQ private schools
- January 30, 2020
- GLAAD says Chick-fil-A donation shift not enough
- January 20, 2020
- Planned Parenthood announces record-breaking $45 million campaign to flip Senate in 2020
- December 9, 2019
- Tim Allen decries ‘thought police,’ political correctness in comedy
- November 28, 2019
- “Joy to the World” too religious?
- November 27, 2019
The Public Square®TPS 60 min: Does Sex Make Us Human? TPS 2 min: 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show, Part IV TPS 2 min: 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show, Part III TPS 2 min: 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show, Part II TPS 2 min: 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show, Part I TPS 60 min: March for Jesus TPS 60 min: The Bait and Switch 2020 Edition View More +
- A Moment in History
- Washington and DuBois
- By Jeff Sanders
- I am currently reading two books, and both are fascinating. I am reading Booker T. Washington’s “Up From Slavery”, and W.E.B. DuBois’ “The Souls of Black Folk.” Both men wrote in a time when black Americans were enormously oppressed by… Read more ›
- The Philosophy of Science and Medicine
- If There is no Scientific Evidence for Gods Existence, Why All the Fuss?
- By Dr. Charles McGowen
- It’s graduation time and the ACLU (Which should stand for Atheists Civil Liberties Union) is making certain that God and His name are not invoked in any of the ceremonies. Philosophers have long pondered the question as to why something… Read more ›
Who We Are
We have studied liberty for a lifetime. The formal organization of the Roundtable was established in 1980. We do the work of public policy as a non-profit, non-partisan mission to America. Our goal is to reach all people with the message of true liberty. We believe in the promise of America as articulated in the Declaration of Independence and established in the Constitution built upon the consent of the governed. We endeavor to help people rediscover the principles upon which that promise stands.
Learning more about how we do this day to day takes some time. We invite you to search through this website as well as our media outreach at thepublicsquare.com to discover more. Please direct your questions here. We welcome your inquiry.