As Seen In / Heard On
The Public Square®TPS60 min: The Next Generation of Leaders TPS 2 min: California – the Next Civil War? Part IV TPS 2 min: California – the Next Civil War? Part III TPS 2 min: California – the Next Civil War? Part II TPS 2 min: California – the Next Civil War? Part I TPS 60 min: California – The New Civil War?
- A Moment in History
- Millennials Don’t Know About the Holocaust
- By Jeff Sanders
- On April 12 of this year CBS News released the story that four in ten millennials either don’t know about or aren’t sure if they’ve heard about the Holocaust. One of the most evil things ever done on planet Earth–the… Read more ›
- The Philosophy of Science and Medicine
- Soda Pop May Be Doing More Than Just Adding Calories
- By Dr. Charles McGowen
- Bisphenol A (BPA) is a chemical building block that is used in the manufacturing of polycarbonate plastic and epoxy resins. Polycarbonate plastic is a lightweight, high-performance plastic that possesses an exceptional balance of toughness, optical precision, high heat resistance, and… Read more ›
Who We Are
We have studied liberty for a lifetime. The formal organization of the Roundtable was established in 1980. We do the work of public policy as a non-profit, non-partisan mission to America. Our goal is to reach all people with the message of true liberty. We believe in the promise of America as articulated in the Declaration of Independence and established in the Constitution built upon the consent of the governed. We endeavor to help people rediscover the principles upon which that promise stands.
Learning more about how we do this day to day takes some time. We invite you to search through this website as well as our media outreach at thepublicsquare.com to discover more. Please direct your questions here. We welcome your inquiry.