As Seen In / Heard On
From the Newsroom
- PA Update: PA18 and Gerrymandering
- March 11, 2018
- Nashville Mayor Megan Barry resigns from office as part of guilty plea to felony theft charge
- March 6, 2018
- He Never Went In: Armed Deputy Did Nothing
- February 26, 2018
The Public Square®TPS 60 min: Smoke and Mirrors TPS 2 min: The Definition of Equality, Part I TPS 2 min: The Life & Legacy of Billy Graham, Part V TPS 2 min: The Life & Legacy of Dr. Billy Graham, Part IV TPS 2 min: The Life & Legacy of Billy Graham, Part III TPS 60 min: Only Four People
- For The Common Good
- Congratulations PA Voters
- By Dave Zanotti
- The special election for the United States House of Representatives in Pennsylvania District 18 is over, or sort of over. The election results are so close that a recount is likely and it is quite possible that the outcome may… Read more ›
Who We Are
We have studied liberty for a lifetime. The formal organization of the Roundtable was established in 1980. We do the work of public policy as a non-profit, non-partisan mission to America. Our goal is to reach all people with the message of true liberty. We believe in the promise of America as articulated in the Declaration of Independence and established in the Constitution built upon the consent of the governed. We endeavor to help people rediscover the principles upon which that promise stands.
Learning more about how we do this day to day takes some time. We invite you to search through this website as well as our media outreach at thepublicsquare.com to discover more. Please direct your questions here. We welcome your inquiry.