As Seen In / Heard On
From the Newsroom
- GLAAD says Chick-fil-A donation shift not enough
- January 20, 2020
- Planned Parenthood announces record-breaking $45 million campaign to flip Senate in 2020
- December 9, 2019
- Tim Allen decries ‘thought police,’ political correctness in comedy
- November 28, 2019
- “Joy to the World” too religious?
- November 27, 2019
- University officials held ‘personally liable’ for discrimination against Christian student group
- October 1, 2019
- Justice Department supports Indianapolis Archdiocese in firing of gay Cathedral teacher
- September 29, 2019
- Watch: Greta Thunberg’s full UN speech at climate summit in NYC
- September 23, 2019
- Climate Strike in Pittsburgh
- September 20, 2019
- A Moment in History
- By Jeff Sanders
- From November 4, 1979 to January 20, 1981, the Islamic Republic of Iran held 52 Americans (mostly diplomats) hostage. It lasted 444 days. Islamists who supported the agenda of the Ayatollah Khomeini, attacked the U.S. Embassy in Tehran and captured… Read more ›
- The Philosophy of Science and Medicine
- If There is no Scientific Evidence for Gods Existence, Why All the Fuss?
- By Dr. Charles McGowen
- It’s graduation time and the ACLU (Which should stand for Atheists Civil Liberties Union) is making certain that God and His name are not invoked in any of the ceremonies. Philosophers have long pondered the question as to why something… Read more ›
Who We Are
We have studied liberty for a lifetime. The formal organization of the Roundtable was established in 1980. We do the work of public policy as a non-profit, non-partisan mission to America. Our goal is to reach all people with the message of true liberty. We believe in the promise of America as articulated in the Declaration of Independence and established in the Constitution built upon the consent of the governed. We endeavor to help people rediscover the principles upon which that promise stands.
Learning more about how we do this day to day takes some time. We invite you to search through this website as well as our media outreach at thepublicsquare.com to discover more. Please direct your questions here. We welcome your inquiry.